2017 Cattails Outing Menu
We will accommodate outings of any size, but note pricing my change based on size. Items shown require a 50-person minimum.
For more information and price inquiries please call us at 248.486.8777 or email Jason Tyranski at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Continental Breakfast: Assorted doughnuts, Danishes, Muffins and Bagels, Coffee, Tea and Juices.
At the Turn Lunches:
(Condiments will be provided)
- Hot Dog turn Lunch: (1)-¼ lb all beef Hot Dog, Chips, and a Fountain Soda, Water, or Domestic Draft Beer.
- Hamburger turn Lunch: (1)-¼ pound all beef Hamburger, Chips, and a Fountain Soda, Water, or Domestic Draft Beer.
- Turkey Wrap turn Lunch: (1)- Turkey & cheese wrap, Chips, and a Fountain Soda, Water, or Domestic Draft Beer.
(Condiments will be provided; Lunches include fountain drinks, water, coffee or tea)
- Picnic Lunch: Burgers, Chicken Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Coleslaw, Potato Salad and House Chips.
- Taco Bar: Choice of Chicken or Beef tacos, includes hard and soft shells, hot and mild sauce, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, onion and jalapenos. (For chicken and beef add $1 per person)
- Kabob Lunch: Choice of Chicken or Beef kabobs, marinated with Italian or Steak sauce, skewered with assorted vegetables and grilled to serve. (For chicken and beef add $1 per person)
(All dinner entrees include two sides, rolls, salad, all necessary condiments, coffee, tea )
You can choose between one or two proteins. Prices varies.
- Grilled Chicken Breast (Plain or BBQ)
- BBQ Pulled Pork (includes buns and coleslaw)
- Mostaccioli with marinara or meat sauce
- BBQ Beef Brisket
- Grilled Salmon
- Kabob Dinner
- Fried Chicken NY Strip Steak (add $3 per person)
(two sides included with entrees, for an additional side add $2 per person)
- Baked Beans (Boston or BBQ style)
- Green Beans Almandine
- Mixed Vegetables in Butter White Wine Sauce
- Cole Slaw
- Potato Salad Pasta Salad (Italian or Caesar)
- Roasted Redskin Potatoes
- Baked Potatoes
- Baked Sweet Potatoes (with cinnamon butter)
- French Fries Mac N Cheese (add bacon for .50)
- Mashed Potatoes
- Locally grown Michigan Sweet Corn on the Cob (seasonal)
Open Bar Pricing:
All bars will operate for 2 hours. Additional hours may be purchased in advance. Pitchers and shots will not be available during open bars. Management reserves the right to refuse alcoholic beverages to individulas it deems intoxicated.
- Wine Bar: includes Domestic Draft Beer, Chardonnay , Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, White Zinfandel, Tea, Coffee and Fountain Soda.
- Standard Bar: includes Draft Beers, House Wines, Tea, Coffee, Fountain Soda, Well Liquor, Juices and Mixers.
- Premium Bar: includes Draft Beer, House Wines, Tea, Coffee, Fountain Soda, Top Shelf Liquor, Juices and Mixers.
- Par: Domestic Canned Beer (16oz), Draft Beer, Bottle Soda, Bottle Water, Gatorade and Fountain Drinks.
- Birdie: Domestic Canned Beer (16oz), Draft Beer, Bottle Soda, Bottle Water, Gatorade and Fountain Drinks.
- Eagle: Domestic Canned Beer (16oz), Draft Beer, House Wines, Well Liquor, Bottle Soda, Bottle Water, Gatorade and Fountain Drinks and all mixers. (N/A energy drinks).