Start your golf league at Cattails, Detroit's destination for league play!
- 9 holes with 1/2 car is $21.00 per player.
- Small range bag of balls to warm up on the range
- 10% discount on non-sale golf shop merchandise.
- 9 holes and 1/2 cart fee before or after the league time will be charged at $13.00 per player.
- 18 holes and 1/2 cart fee before the league time will be charged at $26.00 per league player.
- Minimum 16 weeks (19 week scheduled leagues get the 20th week free).
- League players will be required to play nine holes under two hours and fifteen minutes (NO SLOW PLAY).
- To help pace of play, the leagues should have a maximum score rule per hole (par 5 = 9 / par 4 = 8 / par 3 = 6). This will help the players that are have a bad round for the day and the rest of the field would also benefit from this rule. Use the drop areas on the golf course for pace of play.
- League players shall follow all local rules and regulations posted on the golf course.
- NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE (ALCOHOL) is to be carried on to Cattails Golf Club property. Only food and beverage (alcohol) purchased from Cattails Golf Club will be allowed. This is strictly enforced and violators will be asked to leave without a refund. (OAKLAND COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT AND MICHIGAN LIQUOR CONTROL COMMISSION mandates this for everyone's health and well being)
- In the event of inclement weather, the league will meet at Cattails Golf Club to vote on playing their match or not.
- Deadline to renew the league is September 1st and must have a signed contract and deposit (one week) in before the deadline. Any league that does not meet this deadline, will not be guaranteed the tee times they had for that season.