Cattails 2019 House Leagues:
*All Leagues work around Holidays!*
Also, when joining one of our house leagues, you can play a pre or post 9 holes for only $10!!
*Dates & Times of House Leagues stated below may change*
|Women’s league:||Starts May 6th||Monday @ 5:30 pm||9 holes||18 weeks||$400 per player||sign up w/ a partner or individually|
|Day League:||Starts May 6th or May 7th||Mon or Tues @ 11am||9 holes||18 weeks||$400 per player||sign up w/ a partner or individually|
|Evening League:||Starts May 6th or May 7th||Mo @5:40pm Tues@4:20pm||9 holes||18 weeks||$400 per player||sign up w/ a partner or individually|
|Co-ed League:||Starts May 10th||Fridays @ 5:30 pm||9 holes||10 weeks||$375 per team||sign up w/ a partner or individually|
For more league information please contact email@example.com
- League players will be required to play nine holes under two hours and fifteen minutes (NO SLOW PLAY).
- To help pace of play, the leagues should have a maximum score rule per hole (par 5 = 9 / par 4 = 8 / par 3 = 6). This will help the players that are have a bad round for the day and the rest of the field would also benefit from this rule. Use the drop areas on the golf course for pace of play.
- League players shall follow all local rules and regulations posted on the golf course.
- NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE (ALCOHOL) is to be carried on to Cattails Golf Club property. Only food and beverage (alcohol) purchased from Cattails Golf Club will be allowed. This is strictly enforced and violators will be asked to leave without a refund. (OAKLAND COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT AND MICHIGAN LIQUOR CONTROL COMMISSION mandates this for everyone’s health and well being)
- In the event of inclement weather, the league will meet at Cattails Golf Club to vote on playing their match or not.
- Deadline to renew a current league is September 1st and must have a signed contract and deposit (one week) in before the deadline. Any league that does not meet this deadline, will not be guaranteed the tee times they had for that season.