Golf Outings at Cattails
Our Tournament Facilities
Cattails Golf Club is a championship facility with 18 challenging and scenic holes of golf through wetlands, woods, and rolling hills. Warm up for the tournament at our practice putting green, chipping green with bunkers, and our 30 station grass tee driving range with 4 target greens. Our clubhouse allows seating up to 175 guests for your pre/post-outing needs. Our full service kitchen & bar, and friendly, professional staff will be there for anything you may need! We offer different services and packages to meet any budget and outing/event. Here at Cattails Golf Club we have everything you need for a successful, fun golf outing/event.
Our professional assistance includes:
- Registration & Prize Tables
- Green Fees & Cart Fees
- Tournament Scoring, done by staff
- Use of range with unlimited range balls before the round
- On Course Signage and Contest Set-up
- Customized Rule Sheets & Scorecards
- Personalized Cart Signage
- Beverage Cart on Course
- Professional staff throughout entire event, as well as staff to lead out guests at the start
- Bartenders and waitstaff to ensure any food or beverage aspect runs smoothly
- Tables and Chairs including Set-Up & Take Down
- White table Linens with Burgundy Napkins (Different color options available, for small up-charge.)
Our staff looks forward to working with you, and making your event run smoothly, and having your guests leave happy!
For more information, or to set up your event please email Jim Gorney at email@example.com Or call, 248.486.8777 ext 2!
Please note, NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE (ALCOHOL) is to be carried on to Cattails Golf Club property. Only food and beverage (alcohol) purchased from Cattails Golf Club will be allowed. This is strictly enforced and violators will be asked to leave without a refund. (OAKLAND COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT AND MICHIGAN LIQUOR CONTROL COMMISSION mandates this for everyone’s health and well being)